Minggu, 14 Juni 2015

Prayer Five Times


Everyone must be have a precious moment in their life. A moment that can change their life. Now I have one that I want to tell to my dear readers. Who may be able to open the hearts of all readers.  Hehe..

Actually I get more and more of my precious moments. Although I'm nineteen years old now I can’t remember many beautiful moments that I get. I also can’t recall memories about the people I have known in my life. But one thing I can remember very well is the moment that really changed my life. Since that time, I have different activities that makes me really can’t leave the activity and becomes really a good habit.
It called ‘pray’ or Sholat . I am a Muslim. When I’m seventeen years old. My senior high school held a national exam to determine our graduation. All of students were required to take the National Exam, of course. The moments before the National Exam, around for two or three months, we all required to pray ‘duha’ (Sholat duha) about 9 to 10 o’clock. I also always prayer five time are Subuh, Dzuhur, Ashar, Isya, Maghrib, and Isya. At that time, I don’t know why I also frequently to do the prayer five times. Because I think it was really not completed if I didn’t do that. A habit that has a goal to always pray for given the ease of the National Exam. I also always fulfill the obligations of the prayer five times. Until I realized about ‘Why just when I want to face a hardship when I ask for the ease with my God?’ You know, most of the teenagers on these days are not always to do prayer five times, to do they obligation as a Muslim, including me.
Previously, I’m honestly very lazy to do it. I know it was wrong. I really don’t know about the obligation, a must as a Muslim. Since that time, now I realized, I’m not a kids anymore which not understand how important a prayer five times is. I have been grown right now and my soul already grows as I get older. Thus, now I decided that I won’t leaving my obligation to always prayer five times, while it is difficult situation or not I should always be obliged to do.

It was my precious moment that I think changed my life. Hope you guys understand and love my story.

3 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. That's very good icha. We must try to increase our "Sholat," even though sometimes it's difficult, but believe me if you are accustomed doing it then surely you can :)

    BalasHapus